click to view
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes
Viewing the 'Post BWE2 weekend and GW2 withdrawals.' thread.

Dragon in Space

Blogs

click to view
    I screamed a lot on mumble ... I cursed in anguish when I died, surrounded and alone, in pvp ... I cursed in exaltation when I got those killing blows on the hated red players ... It was a smashing great time

Your Shininess

Playing:  GW1, GW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxyn View Post
    Meigosh what hero build are you using and are you using henchmen or heros s companions? I know I tried a while back to play again and just got slaughtered no matter where I went. I tried with several 20s.
    I usually run 1 monk, 2 rits, 3 necros and a mesmer. Sometimes I replace a necro or rit with an elementalist. The group is hex and minion heavy. Hexes and conditions work great with this group build and are a must for it to be effective. If you aren't a ranger, you may want to replace Splinter Weapon on the Rit/Any Class hero with something more useful. I use Barrage as my main damage skill and the rit keeps me buffed with Splinter for crazy AoE damage.

All are heroes with full runes and green or gold weapons. It also took me a long time to unlock all their skills. I even bought a skill pack too, so you may have to improvise some skills that you don't have.

If you paste these codes in template code, you can save the builds:

Monk/Any Class: OwAT04nCxxLe3KJfk6RAZ6LTAA
    Mesmer/Paragon: OQljAwCs5MutLQOY6Z6upcgdMA
    Ritualist/Necro: OASkQQgbYSqD2069Nj2TOp5wsTA
    Ritualist/Any Class: OACjEaiM5OXzqJGrcexkmDTHHA
    Necro/Monk: OANDUsNPTKgANTB4BvOtE1DBEA
    Necro/Rit #1: OAhkUwG2hFqkCodQMjaAn4kz40WI
    Necro/Rit #2: OAhjQMFcITKgxMHVdCjTTODTXMA
    Last edited by Meigosh; 06-11-2012 at 09:35 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meigosh For This Useful Post:

Cervantez (06-11-2012), Toxyn (06-11-2012)

The Eternal Noob

I'm seriously going to miss playing GW2, even if I didn't get to team up with ya'll this past weekend. What a marvelous game.

Still, it ain't enough to get me to consider trying GW1, which I don't much like. :)

Thanks Meigosh, yeah my gear for both me and my heros are not the best and I'm sure that is a big part of my problem.

Bah, looks like this is going to be a no go (or a lot of work lol) for me. I only have 5 hero spots so can't fill an 8 team and I'm missing a ton of the skills and some of the heroes are the wrong classes.

Your Shininess

Playing:  GW1, GW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxyn View Post
    Bah, looks like this is going to be a no go (or a lot of work lol) for me. I only have 5 hero spots so can't fill an 8 team and I'm missing a ton of the skills and some of the heroes are the wrong classes.
    If you ever want any help with difficult content in game, just send me a tell, especially if it's Eye of the North content. I speed book EoTN all the time. My main's name is Caliena Narava.

Also, you can change your heroes' secondary spec without having to talk to a trainer.

Playing:  Awaiting GW2
    A lot of communication was happening on Mumble.

I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who ran in the WvW guild group last night, what a blast! (I was Micay). I can definitely see myself spending a good deal of time in WvW.... Is it time for BW3 yet?

Away

I may try to get another point or two for my HoM. I am where I was last time we grouped, Meigosh (in April I think), still needing to finish EotN. So if I get the chance I might hit you up for help. I have a lot of the heroes but not the skills I need for them to be nearly that awesome.

And Constara, I was often either not on Mumble or had my mic muted due to stuff at home. I ended up talking to myself a lot in guild chat, so you weren't alone in finding it quiet. Hopefully people will pay attention to it a bit more next time since not everyone can get on voice chat for various reasons (like sharing an office).

-On Hiatus-

Playing:  Swtor
    Aliases:  Serenity, Lady'Red
    I had fun running around and exploring with Larae and Scojoz. I can't wait for the opportunity to go further in the story mode and when the other worlds open up. Definitely two thumbs up from me!

Hopefully next time, when I join up the server won't be full and I can join in with the rest of ya'll! =)

Dragon in Space

Blogs

click to view
    There seems to be an issue with people, myself included, wanting to hit the F key all the time in other games now, like Rift for example ...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast