click to view
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
Viewing the 'Everclear - the legal moonshine.' thread.

Playing:  BF3, *TSW, *GW2
    Aliases:  Asathor

click to view
    I tried Absinthe once, and kept trying it...I don't think I've ever been as sick from alcohol as I was from that stuff. To this day I can't even imagine licorice without my stomach turning . The only time I've ever had Everclear was with jello shots; couldn't even taste the alcohol...which wasn't necessarily a good thing!

"A coward believes he will ever live if he keep him safe from strife, but old age leaves him not long in peace, though spears may spare his life." -Odin, Hávamál 16

Jedi Annihilator

Aliases:  Nefarium, Mortifer'a,Serpa,Sanguis
    Everclear is illegal in some States.

Playing:  - GW2 -
    Aliases:  Altha, Althea
    Quote Originally Posted by MoCaptain View Post
    Everclear is illegal in some States.
    In those states, it's sold as paint thinner.

Playing:  Neverwinter Foundry
    I keep a bottle of Everclear in my office for...ah...demonstration purposes. (Really.) It's helpful when I discuss alcohols in my organic chem classes.

But Brak, what's the deal with the pathetic 151-proof bottle you're showing? Mine's 190.

DERP?

Blogs
    Playing:  TSW,D3,DayZ,GW2,WoT
    Here in Tennessee they have made it legal to make moonshine as long as it's only for personal use. Also as a side note I live 30 to 45 minutes from where they make Jack Daniels

Blogs
    Playing:  Rift
    Aliases:  Gankyu
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I keep a bottle of Everclear in my office for...ah...demonstration purposes. (Really.) It's helpful when I discuss alcohols in my organic chem classes.

But Brak, what's the deal with the pathetic 151-proof bottle you're showing? Mine's 190.
    Yeah, I didn't notice that! What the hell?? I didn't even know they made a 151 version. Must of been sued lately for someone's death!, or trying to broaden their market range. (since as mentioned, it being illegal in some states, no doubt to it's insane alcohol content)

Dragon in Space

Blogs
    Probably the closest I've gotten to Everclear was Bacardi 151, which I did shots of the last time I drank it, and I am never drinking it again ... didn't get me sick, it got my ass in legal type trouble

Oh I have some great memories of Everclear back in my college days. I always hung out with this one fraternity, and one party was very insane, before anyone came through the front door you had to take a shot of Everclear. My buddy and I were the ones passing it out, all I have to say is that party was one of the best i have ever experienced... i have some pics from this somewhere i will see if i can find them and scan a few in

On a side note Zodiac, one of my favorite shots back in the day was called a "Rocky Mountain Bear F**ker" it was Jack Danials, Tequilla, and Southern Comfort.

Playing:  SWTOR, WoW
    Aliases:  Neelahn, Crystle, Chrystibel
    Sadly I used to drink Everclear straight out of the bottle quite a bit before I had kids.....my husband worked nights and I was bored. I never got a stomach ache or passed out...I just stayed up all night painting crooked butterflies and fairys. It just kind of scares me now, especially after my husband lit some on fire to show me how it burned.

Who moved my cheese?

click to view
    I remember trying that back in my college days... Then I tried these two and thought... That makes that 75% taste like water... I think it ate my uvula and epiglottis because I couldn't talk or breath after drinking...

Meet hell in bottles... Everclear 191 Proof or 95% ABV and even worst taste wise Spirytus (polish spirit) 192 Proof or 96% ABV.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6068035094_ca56776715_z.jpg 
Views:	2423 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	2251 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_2964-286f92d.jpg 
Views:	3923 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	2250

"One part fact, one part fiction, but 100% BULL!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast