click to view
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes
Viewing the 'HFC Goes WoW' thread.

Playing:  WoW, Lotro

HFC Goes WoW

click to view
    I just wanted to let everyone know that Brakkish has given me the green light to start a Hammerfist Clan branch in World of Warcraft. Any current members wanting to join the guild can find it on the Baelgun server, Alliance faction. I'd love to see some of you who have higher level characters in the game switch servers but I understand if you can't afford it. I have a level 1 character so those who want to re-roll can do that and we can level up together. It would be nice to get a group of us to do that even if it's just one night a week.

I don't want to pull anyone away from their current game but if you enjoy WoW more than any other game, as I do, I'd love to have you around. My characters are Ganji, Aleah, Shorte and Twinker. I should be online from noon to 11pm most days so Just give me a whisper in game or post your characters name here and I will add them to my friends list.

I was able to get the guild name Hammerfist Clan and I have created a tabard but I'm not that crazy about it. I could use some help with the creation of the tabard although there are not many options since it's limited to icons and colors that are preset in the game. I am confident that this will help our community grow and become even better than it is now, if that's possible. I ask that everyone help me out with asking questions for all new applicants. Thanks

WoW Team Leader
    Characters: Ganji | Aleah | Shorte | Twinker

Playing:  - GW2 -
    Aliases:  Altha, Althea
    Congratulations, Elissor, and best wishes on the new Team.

Who moved my cheese?

Hmm... I got a we need you back letter... With promise of brand new 85 and free server transfer. If that includes transfer of my other toons, I might just take them up on the offer. However, with Rift and GW2 on the horizon, not sure I'll have the time. I'll have to see how classes go. Good Luck and please let us know if you need anything!

"One part fact, one part fiction, but 100% BULL!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bullarky View Post
    Hmm... I got a we need you back letter... With promise of brand new 85 and free server transfer. If that includes transfer of my other toons, I might just take them up on the offer. However, with Rift and GW2 on the horizon, not sure I'll have the time. I'll have to see how classes go. Good Luck and please let us know if you need anything!
    Will do. For now I just ask that anyone who has the time to ask questions for new applicants do so. Thanks for the words of encouragement folks. Go ahead and switch them toons Bullarky. You never know when you might get the urge to play

WoW Team Leader

Playing:  - GW2 -
    Aliases:  Altha, Althea
    Quote Originally Posted by Elissor View Post
    Will do. For now I just ask that anyone who has the time to ask questions for new applicants do so.
    I'm pretty much one MMO at a time, but will definitely help with applicants.

Can you send me a scroll of resurrection? I'll PM you my email... kind of awesome you get a char instantly at 80 and then one free transfer too!

MMO Diva

Playing:  TSW-WoW
    Aliases:  Lyril, Ifari, Sithi, Biya, Sidthr
    Glad you're doing this Elissor. I was actually surprised HFC didn't have an active WoW team, considering the popularity of the game.

I do still have my WoW sub (and will likely be playing once the xpac is out), but sadly not giving Blizzard any more $$ to transfer. I wish they'd offer free transfers even once a year or every 6 months, I'd do that.

What you can do now with Battlenet (I believe) is group across servers/raid as neither are restricted to your own server. I'm not sure how it works, but a WoW group in my area was trying that last year, as they all had max level toons and didn't want to move them. Again I'm not sure how that works but I know they did it.

Will do on reading apps, etc., and I'll see if there are people with active subs that might consider leveling one more time.

What server again and Alliance or Horde?
    "Life is one of the toughest teachers.
    It gives you the test first and the lesson after."

"Tell me with whom you walk and I will tell you who you are"

If you had dropped your sub I could send you a scroll which lets you roll a new toon and immediately boost it to level 80. Everyone can still roll a level 1 and we can all level up together.

Anyone who has let their sub expire can send me a private message with their email address and I'll send you a scroll. To be eligible you have to be in the following situation:

To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have a full (non-Starter Edition) World of Warcraft account, and their account must have been inactive (without an active subscription) on or before March 4th, 2012.

WoW Team Leader

Shameless Altoholic

back in Lubbock, TX, home of Texas Tech's Red Raiders
    Playing:  SWTOR now and then
    I'll come over long enough to help ya'll get established. I have two WoW accounts and both are still active because I (stupidly) signed them up for the annual plan and then got so pissed at Blizzard that I quit the game two weeks later. I'll create a DK so's I can run around and gather. If necessary that would also let me run chars through low-level instances.

click to view
    Quote Originally Posted by Soolaiman View Post
    I'll come over long enough to help ya'll get established. I have two WoW accounts and both are still active because I (stupidly) signed them up for the annual plan and then got so pissed at Blizzard that I quit the game two weeks later. I'll create a DK so's I can run around and gather. If necessary that would also let me run chars through low-level instances.
    That would be much appreciated. I look forward to seeing you in game

WoW Team Leader

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast