click to view
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes
Viewing the 'Mumble Server & Password' thread.

Playing:  PS2, SC, EQNL
    Aliases:  Lotto, Tandrell

click to view
    Got connected to server, could hear peeps talking, they can't hear me...slowly, but surely.

Playing:  WoW, Lotro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lheiah View Post
    Got connected to server, could hear peeps talking, they can't hear me...slowly, but surely.
    This happened to me yesterday and I had used mumble several times previously with no problems. I ended up switching from key-bound to voice recognition then back to key-bound and it worked. Weird but you might try and see if that works.

WoW Team Leader
    Characters: Ganji | Aleah | Shorte | Twinker

Playing:  PS2, SC, EQNL
    Aliases:  Lotto, Tandrell
    Is there another password besides the two in the OP? Keep getting the message connection rejected, wrong password for registered user.

Playing:  - GW2 -
    Aliases:  Altha, Althea
    Quote Originally Posted by Lheiah View Post
    Is there another password besides the two in the OP? Keep getting the message connection rejected, wrong password for registered user.
    I had the same problem. It required a little Brakk-magic. ( he deleted my certificate on the server side )

Zen Chill Dude

Playing:  LOTRO | GW2 | TSW
    Aliases:  Farodur | Aedin | Graeskye
    Anyone else having problems with their avatar and comments not saving from sessions to session? Presumably, these are stored on our server, so maybe it's a permissions issue? I noticed I'm missing the little "certified" icon that most people with comments seem to have...
    c0c0c0
    Pronounced "grey"
    "Hopeless? Why, very well! But a man does not fight merely to win!" - Cyrano de Bergerac

New headphones, now mumble is too quiet. Windows is blasting my eardrums out but peoples voices are way to low. Too low to hear with a game going. Oh well..so much for voice.
    "Life was not a valuable gift, but death was. Life was a fever-dream made up of joys embittered by sorrows, pleasure poisoned by pain ... but death was sweet, death was gentle, death was kind; death healed the bruised spirit and the broken heart, and gave them rest and forgetfulness; death was man's best friend; when man could endure life no longer, death came and set him free."

Dragon in Space

Blogs
    you may need to adjust settings in your desktop/soundcard audio control panel since you plugged in a new headset.

I had to reinstall Windows and now I can't connect to the HFC Mumble server... I think I have to have my certificate removed

GEAR MATTERS!!

Playing:  GW2, HOMM4
    Help! I'm stuck in the Lobby in the members HFC server on mumble, but I can't get into any of the rooms. :(

Blogs
    Playing:  Rift
    Aliases:  Gankyu

click to view
    Quote Originally Posted by c0c0c0 View Post
    Anyone else having problems with their avatar and comments not saving from sessions to session? Presumably, these are stored on our server, so maybe it's a permissions issue? I noticed I'm missing the little "certified" icon that most people with comments seem to have...
    Right click your name when logged in, then register. Does this fix the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctahg View Post
    New headphones, now mumble is too quiet. Windows is blasting my eardrums out but peoples voices are way to low. Too low to hear with a game going. Oh well..so much for voice.
    Did you get this resolved by the method Blood Dragon mentioned Doc?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeetocht View Post
    I had to reinstall Windows and now I can't connect to the HFC Mumble server... I think I have to have my certificate removed
    You should now be able to log in, I've cleared the old certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheyna Rainbringer View Post
    Help! I'm stuck in the Lobby in the members HFC server on mumble, but I can't get into any of the rooms. :(
    Sheyna, see this thread here: How To Join A Passworded Channel Let me know if you still have problems.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Brakkish For This Useful Post:

c0c0c0 (08-04-2012)