click to view
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 314
Like Tree36Likes
Viewing the 'Mumble Server & Password' thread.
  1. #131

    Lheiah is offline   Lheiah is offline


    Lheiah's Avatar

    Thanked 186 Times in 101 Posts
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    CA
    Age
    48
    Playing:  PS2, SC, EQNL
    Aliases:  Lotto, Tandrell

    click to view
    Got connected to server, could hear peeps talking, they can't hear me...slowly, but surely.

  2. #132

    Elissor is offline   Elissor is offline

    Elissor's Avatar

    Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southeast Kentucky
    Age
    41
    Playing:  WoW, Lotro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lheiah View Post
    Got connected to server, could hear peeps talking, they can't hear me...slowly, but surely.
    This happened to me yesterday and I had used mumble several times previously with no problems. I ended up switching from key-bound to voice recognition then back to key-bound and it worked. Weird but you might try and see if that works.


    WoW Team Leader
    Characters: Ganji | Aleah | Shorte | Twinker

  3. #133

    Lheiah is offline   Lheiah is offline


    Lheiah's Avatar

    Thanked 186 Times in 101 Posts
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    CA
    Age
    48
    Playing:  PS2, SC, EQNL
    Aliases:  Lotto, Tandrell
    Is there another password besides the two in the OP? Keep getting the message connection rejected, wrong password for registered user.

  4. #134

    Altha is offline   Altha is offline
    .
    Altha's Avatar

    Thanked 353 Times in 216 Posts
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Playing:  - GW2 -
    Aliases:  Altha, Althea
    Quote Originally Posted by Lheiah View Post
    Is there another password besides the two in the OP? Keep getting the message connection rejected, wrong password for registered user.
    I had the same problem. It required a little Brakk-magic. ( he deleted my certificate on the server side )

  5. #135

    c0c0c0 is offline   c0c0c0 is offline
    Zen Chill Dude



    c0c0c0's Avatar

    Thanked 41 Times in 20 Posts
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Atlanta
    Playing:  LOTRO | GW2 | TSW
    Aliases:  Farodur | Aedin | Graeskye
    Anyone else having problems with their avatar and comments not saving from sessions to session? Presumably, these are stored on our server, so maybe it's a permissions issue? I noticed I'm missing the little "certified" icon that most people with comments seem to have...
    c0c0c0
    Pronounced "grey"
    "Hopeless? Why, very well! But a man does not fight merely to win!" - Cyrano de Bergerac


  6. #136

    Doctahg is offline   Doctahg is offline






    Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    New headphones, now mumble is too quiet. Windows is blasting my eardrums out but peoples voices are way to low. Too low to hear with a game going. Oh well..so much for voice.
    "Life was not a valuable gift, but death was. Life was a fever-dream made up of joys embittered by sorrows, pleasure poisoned by pain ... but death was sweet, death was gentle, death was kind; death healed the bruised spirit and the broken heart, and gave them rest and forgetfulness; death was man's best friend; when man could endure life no longer, death came and set him free."

  7. #137

    Dragon in Space




    Blood Dragon's Avatar

    Blogs
    1
    Thanked 313 Times in 255 Posts
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northern California
    you may need to adjust settings in your desktop/soundcard audio control panel since you plugged in a new headset.

  8. #138


    Zeetocht's Avatar

    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    I had to reinstall Windows and now I can't connect to the HFC Mumble server... I think I have to have my certificate removed


    GEAR MATTERS!!

  9. #139



    Thanked 30 Times in 15 Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Right here -->
    Playing:  GW2, HOMM4
    Help! I'm stuck in the Lobby in the members HFC server on mumble, but I can't get into any of the rooms. :(

  10. #140





    Brakkish's Avatar

    Blogs
    6
    Thanked 601 Times in 221 Posts
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    TX US
    Age
    42
    Playing:  Rift
    Aliases:  Gankyu

    click to view
    Quote Originally Posted by c0c0c0 View Post
    Anyone else having problems with their avatar and comments not saving from sessions to session? Presumably, these are stored on our server, so maybe it's a permissions issue? I noticed I'm missing the little "certified" icon that most people with comments seem to have...
    Right click your name when logged in, then register. Does this fix the issue?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctahg View Post
    New headphones, now mumble is too quiet. Windows is blasting my eardrums out but peoples voices are way to low. Too low to hear with a game going. Oh well..so much for voice.
    Did you get this resolved by the method Blood Dragon mentioned Doc?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeetocht View Post
    I had to reinstall Windows and now I can't connect to the HFC Mumble server... I think I have to have my certificate removed
    You should now be able to log in, I've cleared the old certificate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheyna Rainbringer View Post
    Help! I'm stuck in the Lobby in the members HFC server on mumble, but I can't get into any of the rooms. :(
    Sheyna, see this thread here: How To Join A Passworded Channel Let me know if you still have problems.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Brakkish For This Useful Post:

    c0c0c0 (08-04-2012)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO