click to view
Viewing the 'Back from Universal Orlando' thread.

Back from Universal Orlando

click to view
    Had a blast with the family at Universal Studios this weekend. Got there Friday evening-ish and left Sunday at around 7pm. The hotel was amazing (Loews Pacific Resort) and their room keys got us express access to most of the cool rides (no lines for us at all).

Of course, I got sick while there and I'm working off a nice cough and congested head, but that's ok. :)

What's been going on?

Steve

Welcome back!
    Glad everyone had a good time and made it back home in one piece.
    We did Disney Land last year, so it will be a few years before we can afford Disney World or Universal Studios.

Not much going on. We have been running some of the Moria Instances.
    Getting some of the people some Moria medallions and working on some of the Meta Deed stuff.
    Looks like I have a longs ways to go on it.
    I did most of my runs in the instances before the meta deed was available.

The meta deed is done by completing the various deeds in an area. Regardless of when they started it up, completing the slayer deeds would only leave the lootable deeds like the misc stuff from Skumfil and such. Complete all the deeds in any of the instances and you will see your first glimpse into the meta deed in your deed log.

I've only completed all the deeds in 1 area and that's Halls of Crafting. It opened up "The Scourge of Khazad Dum" tab in my instances and shows the remaining areas I need to complete and the "wild mountain goat" meta prize.

Steve

click to view
    I have HoC and the Watcher completed in mine.

When Moria first came out, they did not have all of these deeds for within the instances. They were all introduced at a later update, maybe when Lothlorien came out. I know I should have run enough instances in GS to get almost all of them. HoC wasn't introduced until Lothlorien was released. I am guessing that is when they added all of the new deeds. No big deal though. I don't mind going back through them again.