click to view
Viewing the 'Calidyn lost in...' thread.

Calidyn lost in...

click to view
    .. second trimester honey-do list

Title says it all, have been getting home and finishing nesting projects. The best news I can say is that the new carpet for the house is being installed. Which means that the majority of the house can go back to being normal, as soon as I put it all back

I am biting at the bullet to get on and play. Am going to try and get on tonight for an hour or so... but I am still here.

On another note, and now that the NDA is lifted I did get an invite into the beta. Anyone there that I might know?

Resident Curmudgeon

Playing:  SWTOR, Star Citizen
    Aliases:  Brey'gon, Dest'var, Hirjani, Weya, et al

click to view
    Quote Originally Posted by Caladyn View Post
    On another note, and now that the NDA is lifted I did get an invite into the beta. Anyone there that I might know?
    I was hoping to get on Rohan tonight myself but after downloading for over two hours and at only at 71% of the game data downloaded, it doesn't look like it is going to happen tonight. Maybe for a little bit his weekend, if I am lucky and my practice tests go well.

"There is no problem that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosives." -- M.D. Miller
    " 'Cool' doesn't make you powerful, only The Force can do that." -- Redimere
    "There is NO life without coffee!" - Anonymous

SWTOR:
    EMPIRE: Dest'var,
    Brey'gon, Hirjani, Weya, Borg'gon, Kol'gon
    Republic: Dark-One, XanCyaNyr'gon