click to view

View Poll Results: Approve or Decline Mythologica's application.

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, approve this application.

7 100.00%
  • No, deny this application.

0 0%
  • I'm still undecided based on the applicant's feedback thus far.

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
Viewing the 'Mythologica Join! - Star Wars: TOR [empire] 08-04-2012[Approved]' thread.

Audiophile

Playing:  WoW, ESO, GW2, Rift.
    Aliases:  Myth, Lilith, Veruna, Shay, Lumo.

Mythologica Join! - Star Wars: TOR [empire] 08-04-2012[Approved]

click to view
    Today's Date
    • 08-04-2012
    Please tell us your gaming name.
    • Veruna
    Which one of our gaming teams do you currently have the most interest in joining initially?
    • Star Wars: TOR [empire]
    Do you belong to any other guilds for the game in which you are applying?
    • Yes, Dark Syndicate. Guild is on semi-hiatus it seems and nobody is really on anymore.
    Have you read our Code of Conduct, Forum Rules and agree to abide by them?
    • Yes
    Please tell us your age.
    • 18-30
    Do you have any relatives or friends currently active within the Hammerfist community, or were you recruited by someone? If so, who?
    • None currently.
    What region of the country/world do you live in?
    • Canada
    Besides English, do you speak any other languages?
    • None
    How did you hear about us?
    • Another Game
    Is there a name you can associate with the above question?
    • Rift
    We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good? You're a standup comedian you say?
    • Very good. No harm, no foul.
    What was it that made you choose us over those other guilds?
    • Cool and sociable peeps.
    What games have you played if any:
    • World of Warcraft, Rift, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Guild Wars 2.
    How do you rate your Mumble/Ventrilo/Teamspeak use?
    • 3. Occasional - When I'm not eating Funyuns.

Please tell us a little about yourself, aside from gaming. Perhaps some hobbies, about your work, favorite story etc.
    • I listen to too much music. Forever on iTunes buying new tracks, and own over 500 cds.
    Enter the extra-credit phrase:
    • I love HFC 12
    A majority of our info, updates and policies are relayed through this forum. How likely are you to stay up to date and current after the application process?
    • I'm not a forum junky, but I can manage to log in and stay up to date.
    And last but not least, do you have any questions for us?
    • Boxers or Briefs?

Headbanging Lunatic

Blogs
    Aliases:  Hekla
    Hello, and welcome to the forums.

First off: there's no such thing as too much music. Also, 500 CDs gets 5 extra credit points with me. What are your favorite genres/artists?

A Jedi and a Sith walk into a bar. Explain what happens next.

As for your question, I have no preference either way.
    The Shadowlands - Stormwalker Legacy:
    Haldri (main) - 55 Assassin DPS | Hekla - 55 Juggernaut Tank | Sarkas - 55 Sorcerer Heal | Gunvor - 55 Sniper
    Varpuli (main) - 55 Gunslinger | Ragny - 55 Sentinel | Sveíd - 55 Shadow DPS

Wyrmrest Accord - Horde:
    Haldrí (main) - 90 Shaman | Roknagar - 90 Shaman | Iskko - 85 Monk | Frankenorc - 80 Death Knight |
    Other Servers:
    Herja - 90 Warrior (Horde) | Reiði - 90 Warlock (Alliance)

What are your intestests in swtor? pve or pvp? or both? what classes do you play? what's your main?

Heading to Cyrodiil

Quote Originally Posted by Mythologica View Post

Do you belong to any other guilds for the game in which you are applying?
    • Yes, Dark Syndicate. Guild is on semi-hiatus it seems and nobody is really on anymore.

Greetings!

1) HFC has a "no double guilding" policy. If you join HFC, will you be willing to drop Dark Syndicate? Or do you plan to go back to them if they come off hiatus.

2) Could you please provide a bit more information in the "Tell us about yourself" category? Feel free to take a look at some of the stickied sample applications for an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythologica View Post

And last but not least, do you have any questions for us?
    • Boxers or Briefs?

None of the above!
    (The correct answer is Boxer-Briefs)
    The Elder Scrolls Online

Guild Wars 2
    Diablo Kosh - 80 Necromancer // Beastmaster Kosh - 80 Ranger // Thundercat Kosh - 80 Warrior
    Sir Kosh - 80 Guardian // Airbender Kosh - 80 Elementalist // Mouseketeer Kosh - 80 Mesmer
    Queen's Gauntlet Champion and owner of The Moot

"PC"ness offends me.

Playing:  GW2
    Aliases:  Kaligg
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosh View Post

None of the above!
    (The correct answer is Boxer-Briefs)
    For a second there I thought you were going commando....

So, questions.........

I'm too tired. I'll come back and ask questions later.
    Kosh likes this.

Audiophile

For music i enjoy alternative, punk, hardcore, and have a guilty pleasure for pop rock. bands like enter shikari, the ataris, the devil wears prada, passion pit, jimmy eat world.

after they both enter the bar, they glace at each other with tense expressions of their faces. sith comments on the jedi's drink being girly, and then lightsabre duel ensues.

in swtor i'm looking more towards pve. i want to do operations, but not hardcore. i'm a casual player so once a week is good enough for me. i am still leveling though as well. my merc is lvl 41. i have experience in both dps and heals in all the flashpoints i have been in. have yet to get to do hard modes and gear up so i would not know how good i would be as a healer in operations. i also have a lvl 24 operative that i am really enjoying, its why my merc is not 50 yet keep going back on my operative.

i would be willing to leave dark syndicate. i'm not somebody that jumps guilds. in wow i only left guilds when they server jumped, and i decided to stay where i was.

as for more about me. i'm 26, male. i drink more rockstar energy drinks in a day then is probably healthy for me. i work in the clothing department Joe Fresh in my grocery store Zehrs(owned by loblaws who think they can be the canadian competitor of walmart and sell everything in one building). i work back room and receive and organize all the clothing. outside from work i listen to music constantly, its always on in the background of whatever i am doing(currently listening to bones by versaemerge). i also read a lot of comics as of late. when dc launched the new 52 reboot of dc universe i subbed all the main dudes like batman, superman, green lanturn, even a couple of their ladies supergirl, batgirl, and catwomen. currently loving justice league dark. all supernatural stuff, no powers really. i am also a big gamer. own xbox 360, playstation 3, and a few dozen games on each. i also have my pc games which are all mostly mmo's like wow, rift, and swtor. soon to add guild wars 2 to that list. i play all games casually. i like competition, but i wont let losing a match, or missing a raid ruin my day.

Heading to Cyrodiil

Thanks for the more in depth bio.

Yes vote from me
    The Elder Scrolls Online

Guild Wars 2
    Diablo Kosh - 80 Necromancer // Beastmaster Kosh - 80 Ranger // Thundercat Kosh - 80 Warrior
    Sir Kosh - 80 Guardian // Airbender Kosh - 80 Elementalist // Mouseketeer Kosh - 80 Mesmer
    Queen's Gauntlet Champion and owner of The Moot

Hello Myth.

What is your best MMO/video game experience? Worst?
    Dragon
    Fen'iris lvl 55 Powertech Tank ^^ Skarlet lvl 55 Sorc Healer/dps ^^ Daina'Skully lvl 55 Operative Healer ^^ Blak lvl 55 Marauder ^^ Frankentiny lvl 55 Juggernaut Tank ^^ Wyilde lvl 47 Assasin
    Negative lvl 50 Shadow Tank ^^ Niight lvl 51 Gunslinger ^^ Fyire lvl 55 Guardian Tank ^^ Laste lvl 53 Commando Healer ^^ Ceraebus lvl 55 Vanguard Tank ^^ Ms'Kitty lvl 55 Sage

Welcome Mythologica!

1. Favorite memory from online gaming?
    2. If you could pick one super power what would it be and why?
    3. Favorite DC hero?
    4. Given the choice would you destroy Jar-Jar or save an entire planet of ewoks?

Audiophile

click to view
    my best mmo experience was when i finally got one of my wow characters(my main a warlock) to lvl 70 and did kara for the first time(back when it was fairly new) and being able to down all raid bosses in that run except prince. it was my first raid and that i got to kill pretty much everything in one run. my worst experience would have to have been in age of conan. remember being in the starting area and being grieved by higher level players who decided not to move on to the next area and level up. they stuck around and teamed up, and killed and camped everyone else there for a couple hours who were 4 levels lower.

if i could pick a superpower it would be telekinesis. read people minds, and move stuff around with your mind. i could have a lot of fun with that, and nobody would know you had it unless you made the power obvious.

batman would have to be my favourite dc hero. he has no powers, he is able to stand with people who do because he is smarter and prepared for every situation, and his skill comes from years of training.

i would kill jar-jar. many more planets of ewoks would thank me for never hearing his voice again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast