click to view

View Poll Results: Approve or Decline Yusill's application.

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, approve this application.

7 100.00%
  • No, deny this application.

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
Viewing the 'Yusill Join! - Secret World 06-22-2012 {APPROVED}' thread.

Playing:  TSW

Yusill Join! - Secret World 06-22-2012 {APPROVED}

click to view
    Today's Date
    • 06-22-2012
    Please tell us your gaming name.
    • Yusill
    Which one of our gaming teams do you currently have the most interest in joining initially?
    • Secret World
    Do you belong to any other guilds for the game in which you are applying?
    • I do not
    Have you read our Code of Conduct, Forum Rules and agree to abide by them?
    • Yes
    Please tell us your age.
    • 31-40
    Do you have any relatives or friends currently active within the Hammerfist community, or were you recruited by someone? If so, who?
    • I do not
    What region of the country/world do you live in?
    • Cowtown(columbus) Ohio, USA, over there.
    Besides English, do you speak any other languages?
    • None
    How did you hear about us?
    • Other
    Is there a name you can associate with the above question?
    • the forums on the closed beta of Secret world
    We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good? You're a standup comedian you say?
    • Im all for a good time. I enjoy laughing at dumb jokes and telling them as well.
    What was it that made you choose us over those other guilds?
    • Im Married(wife is sitting this one out) and have a small kiddo. I like that this a family kind of cabal that will understand real life.
    What games have you played if any:
    • WOW for far to long
      Eve now and then
      EQ1 old school fun
    How do you rate your Mumble/Ventrilo/Teamspeak use?
    • 3. Occasional - When I'm not eating Funyuns.
    • 4. Often - Headset, log-on, hello everyone.

Please tell us a little about yourself, aside from gaming. Perhaps some hobbies, about your work, favorite story etc.
    • Im a paramedic, former body piercer, home brewing novice who enjoys long walks on the beach and a intimate dinner with candles and such. in my spare time i like to build things with my hands and play computer games.
    Enter the extra-credit phrase:
    • I love HFC
    And last but not least, do you have any questions for us?
    • what is the square root of 12?

DERP?

Blogs
    Playing:  TSW,D3,DayZ,GW2,WoT
    Hi Yusill, Welcome to the forums. You will be asked a few questions some silly and some serious by several members of the clan to better get a feel of who you are and if you will fit in with the rest of us at HFC. So down to the questions! I see from your app that you used to play EQ. What is your opinion on the mercs they added to the game? What is your favorite video game moment?

lets see, well the last time i played EQ1 was.................about 7 years ago. so to your question I answer a very deep and thoughtful I have no idea. my fav video game of the moment? The Secret World of course! no really i am enjoying CB alot. im also a fan of the assassins creed and look forward to 3 coming out soon. and simcity is getting redone i saw at E3. thats a real throw back for me, loved that game when i was a kid.

DERP?

Blogs
    Playing:  TSW,D3,DayZ,GW2,WoT
    lol video game moment not "of the moment". Trust me the mercs put EQ in easy mode. No real reason to group for the first 50 or 60 levels.

mercs sound no fun. I leveled a priest in Wow from 1-80, healing spec(cuz im a masochist). i never played shadow until end game one night where we had to many healers, so my gl asked me to go shadow for the night. I did ok with terrible gear, in 2 days had a decent gear set and was the guilds only holy and shadow priest. I like to play with a team. Im flexible and will do my best to fill whatever role a team needs me to be. that being said im normally a healer of some type. I like the challenge.
    fav video game moment? first perfect song on guitar hero....first assassination in assassins creed. first head shot in day of defeat. beating my older brother in madden for the first time. most of them involve me being awesome. which is rare so i cherish it.

Dragon in Space

Blogs
    Playing:  AA, SC,
    Welcome Yusill! I have to say, we have a pretty awesome gaming team here in HFC, across a plethora of games; and I am glad you are interested in joining us.

Being that you like to play healer a lot in games, what's your favorite healer deck/weapon combo in TSW?

What's your favorite gameplay aspect: PvE, PvP, Raids, etc.?

What's your most embarrassing gaming moment?

Sqrt 12 = 2 * sqrt 3 ... not sure how to write that out better, i.e. square root symbol.

haha blood dragon nicely done.
    fav healing deck combos? well i do enjoy blood AR. but this last patch they mangled the crud outa AR. ok groundwork was overpowered a bit. but they were a little heavy with the nerfbomb. anima burst was nice but now again hits for nothing. honestly i havnt gotten alot of group healing experience so far to try it out. whenever i have time to run something no one wants to, and vs versa. it will come in time i feel sure. i tried fist when i first started out, but i dont think i got into it enough to start to see the synergy of it.
    I enjoy pve, not a big pvper. raids are also fun when time allows.
    embarassing gaming moment? besides standing in the fire one time? my wife tipsy on vent is never a good thing, its often funny, but mostly embarrassing for me. she doesnt really have "limits" shall we say. but i wont have to worry about that here. shes sitting out this MMO. she was a BA feral druid though.

Dragon in Space

Blogs
    Haha, it's ok if your wife sits out this one; there are plenty more MMOs we play as a guild. *Cough* GW2 *Cough, cough*

Playing:  - GW2 -
    Aliases:  Altha, Althea
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusill View Post
    I leveled a priest in Wow from 1-80, healing spec(cuz im a masochist). i never played shadow until end game one night
    Hello and Welcome to the HFC forums-

Exactly my sentiments and experience as well, except to 70 or 75, I forget which. Why do we heal better than the player with better gear? 'Cause we want to heal, and leveled healing, and maybe, just maybe, truly enjoy the role.

I met several paramedics via the ORD forums over a year ago, all of them, to a 'T,' were great people. I don't have any questions, you've already given a good amount of detail in your app and have several great answers. Yes from me.

Dragon in Space

Blogs

click to view
    Oh, yea, I was being distracted by shiny things; but you have my vote as well, as I also have enjoyed your app and responses.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast